Professional Services Offered
Patriot Management, LLC can assist your Association in managing the day-to-day functions of overseeing neighborhood financials, collections, general administration, problem resolution, communications, and property management. We tailor our services to meet the needs of the Association to obtain the right balance of automation and personal, hands-on attention.
- Collections - Mailing/Emailing of statements, including online or monthly auto-payment options to meet the needs of our clientele.
- Banking – Manage all deposits, collections, and bank reconciliation functions.
- Reporting - Produce all financial reports for Association Board, Annual Membership Meeting, or ad hoc requirements.
- Disbursements – Process payments from Association funds.
- Budget – Prepare the annual budget, under the authority of the Board, to forecast assessment collection, expenses, and capital improvements for the new fiscal year.
- Accounting – End of year tax preparation
- Files and Records – Maintain office records and files.
- Insurance – Maintain records of insurance for both the Association and its vendors.
- Representation at Association Meetings
- Property Administration – Maintain up-to-date information on property and property owners within the Association’s subdivision(s).
- Reporting Violations – Report to the Board violations or reports of evidence of violations of the Association Covenants.
- Association Newsletter – Optional online publication and email distribution of an Association newsletter.
- Association Website - Optional development and publication of an Association website highlighting the benefits and attributes of your Neighborhood.
- Neighborhood Web Portal – Online web portal with secured access for each property owner, including features such as problem reporting, Association documents, online payment option, viewing of payment history, and maintenance of personal contact information.
- Inspection of Premises – Regular inspection of grounds to ensure satisfactory maintenance and repair.
- Administration of Sub-Contractors – Oversight of all vendor services performed on behalf of the Association.